13th May 2020
Fabulous news – we can now go back into the studio!
Changes have to be made to keep to the Government rules and we ask all parents and caregivers to help us enforce these.
All Ballet & Jazz classes will re-commence on Thursday 14th May with the normal class timetable except for Jazz Inter L2 which will re-commence on Thursday 21st May. Adult Jazz will re-commence in Term 3. Pilates will continue on zoom (Sunday afternoons) for the next couple of weeks. Private Lessons will re-commence on Saturday 16th May.
As a dance studio, we are entitled to more than 10 people in the studio at one time if we follow physical distancing guidelines. However, we feel it’s under everyone’s best interest to play it safe and limit our classes.
Please carefully read our studio guidelines below for Covid-19 Level 2:
· Classes will commence on time and finish 10 minutes early to enable the studios to be sanitised between classes. Please make sure your child is collected on time.
· The dressing rooms will be closed, children must come to classes dressed ready to start – just remember no ballet shoes are to be wore outside!!
· Physical distancing must be maintained in all waiting areas. If you enter any part of the premises, you must sign the contact register.
· Students must sanitise hands before entering the studio.
· The studio floors will be marked, and students must stay on their spot. The students must carefully follow instructions from their teacher.
· No props will be available for use, but the children may bring their own – i.e. fairy wings, pom poms, ribbons, wands & crowns.
· Sorry No Jellybeans!
· No Zoom classes after Wednesday 13th May (except Pilates on Sundays).
PLEASE DO NOT COME INTO THE STUDIO IF YOU ARE SICK. THIS INCLUDES HIGH TEMPERATURE, COUGH, SORE THROAT, RUNNY NOSE, SNEEZING OR SHORTNESS OF BREATH.
Thank you so much for your continued support and consideration. We have had some lovely feedback about our zoom classes, it was great to be able to offer these to the students in the interim. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns and we will look forward to seeing the students back in the studio from tomorrow (from a safe physical distance of course)!
Mary & Davinia